A professionally designed and installed automatic sprinkler system by Rain-Man Inc. is crucial to maintaining beautiful healthy lawns and plants, while saving you time and lowering your water bills by efficiently using water. It is a wise investment that also increases the property value of your home. You can’t always count on mother nature so the only way to ensure healthy lush plant growth is to make certain your lawn and plants receive a regularly timed- evenly measured amount of water. In the dry season when there is little or no rain your yard can suffer damage after just a few days.
When Rain-Man Inc. does the work you can be assured that we pay considerable attention to water pressure, city backflow prevention codes and the unique needs of your landscape. We try to do all work with minimal disruption to existing plant and lawn life.
For helpful tips and more info about our services, please check out our newsletter:
So, remember! A professionally installed sprinkler system will:
- Work weekends, holidays and vacations so you don’t have to rely on the kid next door
- Water early morning when wind and evaporation are down
- Never forgets to turn itself on or off, even if you do
- Keeps your lawn hearty and healthy and protects your green investment
- Increases the value of your home
- Installs in as little as a few days
Our installers and technicians are trained in the latest technologies and processes that ensure premier water conservations practices while protecting one of your largest investments. With today’s technology there is a lot of new product being introduced for the GO GREEN trend. Research has shown a properly designed sprinkler system can reduce water bills as much as 10-20%.
We open hundreds of irrigation systems each and every year.
Rain- Man Inc. will back your system with a 1 year warranty on labor and full factory warranties on all parts.
Here are a few suggestions as to how to save money and conserve water to maintain your Sprinkler System.
- Run your system manually to only water when it is necessary. Most clocks its only a push of 1 button
- Delete unnecessary zones where you don’t need to water certain areas
- Run less frequent cycles with longer run times
- Add Rain Sensor